Hey folks, here’s what made the
day month in Lucca’s tech watch this March.
- Understanding Kubernetes in a visual way : Aurélie Vache has created a new book to understand Kubernetes by a visual way
- CNCF shares some trends of Kubernetes : Kubernetes is always improving, in this article you will find Kubernetes’ aspect that you should look this year.
- NSA Hardening Guidance : The NSA shares best practice to secure you Kubernetes cluster.
- Angular Roadmap was updated with some exciting features : typed forms, optional NgModules, optional ZoneJS, dynamic addition of directive on host element and next-gen bundler investigation.
- Angular + Vite experimentation: an interesting video that show how to compile an Angular application using nex-gen bundler Vite by Brandon Roberts (NgRx maintainer and Angular GDE)
- Benchmark Playwright/Selenium/Puppeteer: an interesting article comparing 3 different framework in order to do some QA tests, according to the framework using inside Lucca Playwright we can relate all those results
- Connecting a db in CSS : please don’t try this at home
- Unpopular opinion: aiming for zero downtime migrations should be the norm
- Learn Vim in Less than 2 Minutes
- Web4 is coming
- Based On A True Story