Hey folks, here’s what made the
day month in Lucca’s tech watch this February.
C# / .NET / EF Core
- C# 11 is coming !
- Discussion about the new !! operator
- Performance on moving .net thread pool to C#
- Performance improvements in Asp netcore 6
- .Net is 20 years old
- O’Reilly 2022’s trends radar: an analysis of the O’Reilly plateform. They confirm the trends of Kubernetes and microservices and show a decrease of serverless and istio interest.
- Anderson Gama’s list of SRE resources: a list of resources for SRE.
- Spotify’s backstage : not a news, but we discover this tool useful if you wan to build a developer portail
- Microsoft Orleans’ sample on kubernetes: if you want to deploy Microsoft Orleans (a cloud .net framework that focuses on robustest and scalability) on Kubernetes, this Readme is a good entrypoint.
- StateOfJS 2021 is out: a mega survey result about all you need to know about JS ecosystem (frameworks, JS features, salary, most loved technologies…)
- Tweet of Minko Gechev: a great compilation of videos about Angular performance improvements
- Tabs vs spaces, another level
- If you can’t handle Regex viz, then try pronounce it
- Jenkins simply explained
- Git simply explained
- Git simply explained - part 2
- We love nerd jokes ..
- .. nerd tricks ..
- .. and nerd games
- Did you know GIF weren’t meant to be animated ?